This ring mounting features a bezel mounting that accommodates one 6mm round cabochon. The shoulders rise to form a subtle ridge, guiding your eye to the center mounting. Use jeweler’s epoxy or traditional bezel techniques to securely set the stone. The ring has a bright finish and looks great when worn alone or when stacked with other styles of rings.
- Setting type : Bezel
- Fabrication method : Cast
- Quality marked
- Band/shank width : 1.8mm
- Ring sizes available (U.S.) : 6, 7, 8 as chosen
- Mounting/bezel size(s) : 6mm
- Metal color : White
- Karat/purity : 925/14k as chosen
- Metal type : Sterling silver/gold as chosen
- Style : Bezel mounting
• your stone Mold included in price with this listing
• IMPORTANT:Sterling silver is an alloy containing metals that react with chemicals found in air and produce tarnish; high moisture levels, exposure to sunlight and contaminants such as salt water increase this reaction. Take steps to protect your sterling silver by keeping it in airtight packages, use tarnish-resistant products (such as tarnish tabs or strips) that absorb harmful chemicals, and store metals in a cool, dry place. Most tarnish is easily removed by polishing with a mild abrasive or soaking in an anti-tarnish solution.
• this listing is only valid with purchase of your diy pack and requires you to make your own stone. This is not a complete ring stone where I make the stone for you