Sterling silver ring with fingerprint.
For the fingerprint engraving method we don’t need the original fingerprint. A clear picture (taken with your smartphone) sent by email is the best way to send it to us.
- Also available in gold
- Laser engraving is included in the price
- Best results guaranteed with inkprint on paper or a fingerprint scanner.
How to send the fingerprint to Keepsakes by Nicoleta:
- Please take a picture of the fingerprint with your smartphone or scan the paper the fingerprint is on. Try to make it as sharp/clear as you can.
- The picture can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact information and order number.
- After the jewellery is completed, we will send and email with the tracking information.
I don’t have a fingerprint-impression yet. How do I obtain one?
The best results are mostly achieved by impressions made with ink on paper or a digital scanner. Gently push the finger in the ink cushion and press it on a white piece of paper. Often you are able to make a few. Make as many as you can and choose the one that’s most visible to you where you can actually see the fingerprint-lines.
Did it work? Please follow the steps as written above for sending the fingerprint to us. If required we can send an ink pad with the ring sizer. If an ink pad is required please leave in notes at checkout. Failure to send back the ink pad will result in a $35 charge.
Do you have any further questions or do you have trouble taking a fingerprint? Please contact us at email@example.com