I have made thousands of keepsakes for thousands of people, not only in Australia but all around the world. My passion for creating and helping people celebrate life, no matter the stage they are at, has grown with each and every keepsake I have crafted. My newest passion is helping you craft for yourself and your loved ones.
Crafting is a beautifully slow and cathartic process. It can provide you with an opportunity to process your feelings in a safe, productive and even positive way. The outcome is a physical item that you can hold in your hand, that physically represents your emotional journey.
EASY AS 1, 2, 3
My DIY Kit has been designed to make crafting easy enough for anyone. My kit will be most enjoyable for a person who enjoys their creativity, but it does not matter if you haven’t used resin before. You will have everything you need to create several simple items, including:
- Non toxic, mix and pour 2 part resin (enough to make 1 wings decoration)
- Resin safety data sheet
- Mixing cups, wands and a single-use pair of gloves
- Clear silicone, easy-to-use pyramid shaped mold (one kit will make one pyramid. To make more pyramids you can order extra resin kits as you can use this mold at least another 6-7 times)
- 2 colours of your choice
- Sandpaper for softening edges
- Easy step-by-step instructions
If you wish to craft with breastmilk, preservation powder and instructions can be purchased additionally, or we can preserve your breastmilk at an additional cost.
The process of crafting your own keepsakes with your own hands can be deeply meaningful and healing. It is an honour to pass it on, from me to you.