A partnership between Keepsakes by Nicoleta and Embryo Ash Studios – Honouring The Unsung Legacy Of Your IVF Journey
We provide all the right clinical forms and procedures. When you purchase this service you will be able to download the paperwork you need to complete the release of your embryos from the clinic. Once you have the Straws released you can post them to us: PO BOX 1417, Baulkham Hills NSW 1755. Please include your name and your order number and send your precious parcel with tracking features so we can track it at any time. This service is for the medical cremation service only. Does not include any jewellery. If you would like a keepsake made you can purchase separate the piece you are after.
Embryo Ash Studios
Your End Of IVF Options Considered
- Medically disposing of the embryos
- Allowing the embryos to be used for research
- Donating the embryos to another person or couple.
- ?Applying for permission to continue to store the embryos
- ?OR cremating your embryos and turning into beautiful jewellry, keepsakes or trinkets.
What You Can Do With Your Ashes
“We had been on a six-year journey of IVF. My embryos were my babies – frozen in time. When we completed our family, it wasn’t in my heart to destroy them. Now they are forever with me in a beautiful keepsake.”
— Belinda Stafford
Get The Peace And Closure You Deserve Of Your IVF Chapter
If you decide to go ahead, we’ll provide you with all the right clinical forms and procedures. When you purchase this service you will be able to download the paperwork you need to complete the release of your embryos from the clinic.
What you get:
- Honour your unsung legacy and journey of IVF
- Pure cremation of your Embryo Straws, resulting in the unique creation of your custom Embryo Ash
- An ethical option for families
- Lay tribute to your journey; celebrate your successes and/or grieve your losses
- Take the power to reclaim and commemorate in a way you choose to
- Acknowledge the miracle, magic, mystery and science that IVF deserves